Thursday, March 12, 2009

Slings, Slings, Get Your RingSlings!

As many of ya'll know I took up sewing last year. Well, my wonderful friend Heather has taken me under her sewing wing. She has taught me some really cool stuff. So, I've decided to start selling stuff that I've created!! I can make baby slings, blankets, snack bags, burp cloths, pillowcases, and napkins. I have really enjoyed myself sewing. It is relaxing and addictive!! So tell your friends, neighbors, co-workers, and even strangers that Erin's Slings and Other baby things are for sale! I will have some pics up later this week! Ready, Set, Order.... love and blessings from me!

2 comments:

Sam said...

I'm so happy for you and everyone who will enjoy your creations! Keep it up girl! love you, peace out!

Tanya said...

Good for you, I love to knit, so I know what you mean. Good Luck.