Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This week it's all about little Stellan...


I have not been telling everyone about sweet Stellan and his sick heart... I do not act like I know them personally, nope, not me!


I do not think that Stellan is one of the most precious baby boys I have ever seen, and I do not love him, and pray for him like he is my own, nope, not me!



I have not been praying morning, noon, and night for Stellan, his Mama and Daddy, his 3 precious siblings, doctors, nurses, family, friends, and all the other prayer warriors! Nope, Not me!!


I was not kicking myself when I realized I left my camera with a friend by accident, and I could not take a picture of Stellan's name to add to the gallery! Nope, Not me!

No comments: