Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Love Not Me! Monday? Join in!




Me and Benjamin

Bowen's first haircut


Luke, Bowen, and Andrew petting a lizard



The 4 most handsome boys in town

Luke, Jack, Andrew, and Bowen

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Ready to be brutally honest and live to tell about it...Here we go!

~I do not love having boys and being able to go to the reptile store to find out the sex of our new pet snake Max(or as we found out is Maxine) and buying baby rats to feed to her, Nope, Not Me!
~I did not crack up when I heard Ben putting Bowen on the toilet, and him saying "Quit touching your pee-pee so you can go potty." Cause that is some serious stuff, and I would never laugh at such a thing. Nope, Not me!
~I did not almost cry on Friday night when I had Creighton trim Bowen's hair. He was not sporting a home grown baby mullet that needed to be dealt with. I did not have to drink some rum and coke to actually let her put scissors near my baby's head. I also am not saving the precious locks of baby hair that was robbed from his baby head. Nope, not me!
~I do not love my sweet husband more each day even though we drive each other crazy sometimes. Or it's probably just..Nope, not me!
Wow, it is amazing how much better I feel now.






1 comment:

carmen said...

oh my goodness! what a very big big boy. i will need to shoot some tequila when i cut jase's hair. sniff sniff...just thinking about it hurts my heart. love that you have a blog and so glad that i can finally leave a comment on it.