Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Not Me! Monday

Part-time Weekends


One excited Mama Jack ready for the ball



me&my 2 babies


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


So, this week I did not hear one of my boy's telling his brother to put his private part away from the back of the van while waiting for Andrew to get out of basketball practice...someone had an accident in his pants. Nope, Never in my world!


I do not secrectly want to be in a band as a back-up singer...seeing as how I am never out of tune, and can carry a note! Nope, Not Me!



I did not freak out this week when I got a comment on my blog from the one and only MckMama!! I would never think that I was the luckest girl in the whole world to recieve such a comment!! Nope, Not Me!



I am Not totally excited to be the team mom on Luke and Jack's t-ball team this season. My two babies on the same team~how fun! Who gets all worked up about such a thing..Nope, Not Me!



So have a blast admiting to things you certainly did not do! Happy Not Me-ing!






3 comments:

Stellan Bracelets said...

Thanks for starting the week off a little early, I have been waiting NOT so patiently for my Not Me Monday fix!!

I too, did NOT freak out when MckMama commented on my blog a while back. I did not scream when I saw the notification in my inbox, and wake the kids up in the process. Oh no, not me.

We never have accidents while out and about either -- my two youngest are NOT the opposite of camels -- whatever fluids camels hold, mine flood out unexpectedly. It's lovely... or... NOT.


LOL :o)

Donnetta said...

Private parts?! That is too funny! I bet w/4 boys there's never a shortage of private part conversation!

NOW - did I see a Georgia AND Florida flag in the background of the band pic???

Tanya said...

I never dream of being a backup singer either, even thought I possess very superior singing abilities much like yourself. My husband plays guitar and plays out once in a while, I never wish I could be there, not me.