Sunday, March 1, 2009

No Way! It's Snowing

backyard
The boys hanging by the fire

neighbor's yard



I can't believe my eyes...it's snowing in Georgia! I did not believe that it was going to snow. They predict the weather wrong half of the time so, I was not even worried about it. We were leaving church today and it was sleeting! It has been snowing ever since...for us it is major stuff!!
Ben had left after our class this morning to go to Albany to look at a job. Well, guess who's stuck in Colombus because of the snow, and better yet who's home with all 4 boys in the house alone...ME! Atleast we have food, Pam came over after church so I could go to the store.
I just pray that the storm dosen't last long, and Ben makes it to Augusta safely. We are staying toasty by the fire watching movies!

3 comments:

carmen said...

cool!

Stellan Bracelets said...

Want some more snow? Free of charge over here, in large quantities. Your boys would love it!

I'd love to invite you to my blog, if you're interested, let me know at ladybugs999 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Stellan Bracelets said...

P.S. Found your blog via MckMama's.