Friday, March 27, 2009

I love to Sew!

4th sling that I made. It takes 2 1/2 yds of fabric and 2 rings

How cute is this fabric!? I was very tempted to keep it for Bowen
It measures 1 1/3 yard. Great size. It is flannel on the orange side


burpcloth set




Monkeys are great for boys or girls.


I wanted to share some of the things I have been working on lately. I have sold several baby slings recently! I also been making blankets, pillows, burpcloths, and snack bags. Ofcourse, I make things for kids too! All my kids, nephews, nieces, my dad, friend's kids have recieved pillow cases and snackbags! I never thought I would love to sew sooo much. My dear friend Rebecca gave my machine for my birthday. I have also been sewing with Heather my other friend who is my sewing mentor! She has taught me so much, and I can't thank her enough for taking me under her "Martha Stewart" wings. Let me know if you are interested in placing an order! I have some things already made, and I do custom orders. Come on, you know you want one!






2 comments:

Michelle Jamie said...

love love love this!!

Jenn said...

Great job on these!! You are an awesome seamstress!! What a beautiful family you have too.

PS...I found you through MckMama's blog. Hope you don't mind my dropping in.