Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



So, I have to admit....I love Not Me! Monday! I actually look forward to it thanks to MckMama. Let's get to it ya'll...



While in the Target parking lot the other day, my buggy did not roll away 6 parking spaces and a nice lady did not have to honk at me to get my attention! I did not laugh at myself with another lady in the parking lot, Nope, not me!

I was not so lazy that I swiffered the kitchen table instead of getting a rag and cleaning my table the normal way. Who would do such a gross thing?! Nope, not me!


I have not been wearing tape on my glasses this week due to Bowen losing my back-up pair and breaking the first pair! I do not look like a total DORK! Nope, not me!


I have not been a bad housewife lately. My laundry is not piled up everywhere, my floors are spotless, and my kitchen table is not covered with papers, crumbs, and more crumbs! Nope, not my house!

Ahhh, nothin like letting your dirty laundry out for everyone to see!

5 comments:

Carma Sez said...

swiffering the kitchen table, that's a new one!
carma

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

good thing none of that happened, huh? Happy NMM!

Vanessa said...

Ha, ha, we really may be related! I've been known to swiffer a thing or two that shouldn't be swiffered, too!

Tanya said...

I have never fallen behind on laundry either.

Stellan Bracelets said...

My own personal Mount Laundry has NOT reached mammoth proportions agaaaaaaain this week. Nope, never!

*roaring* about the kitchen table...