Sunday, March 22, 2009

Not Me! Monday





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
So, let's get to it ya'll...
I did not put cups back in the cabinet after my boys just drank water after dinner last night...who would do such a strange and lazy thing.. Nope, not me!
Ben and I were not admiring our two middle boys being soooo sweet with each without them knowing, Nope, not us!
I did not completely forget about Luke and Jack's t-ball pictures this weekend...me the team mom would never do such an absent minded thing and have a sleep over with a friend and her kids while our husbands went turkey hunting, and then went to Joann Fabrics, and Aldi Foods and did not think twice about it until I got the phone call from Ben asking how pictures went....Nope, not me!
I have not been trying to sell my slings and other baby things to my family and friends instead of setting up an etsy account like I should be, I am not so lazy that I can't take some pics of my stuff and set up an account..Nope, not me!
I am not totally putting off losing a few pounds for my cruise coming up in June, and I am not soooo ecstatic about my first cruise, and gaining a few pounds back from all the delicious food..Nope, not me!

No comments: