Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ohhh Weeee Pretty!












So today I did something I had never done before...while painting my nails~ which is rare in itself, I had a baby boy wanting some polish on his nails too! So the obliging Mama that I am went ahead and painted Bowen's nails too.
Needless to say Ben was not happy when he saw Bowen's nails! Oops, I thought it was funny. I took it off an hour later. It was fun while it lasted!




















































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: