Monday, May 11, 2009

Bowen goin' Potty!






Yea! Bowen was copping a squat today at Kohl's so I decided to take him to the bathroom and see if he would go....and he did! He went pee-pee and poo-poo in the potty!! I was soooo excited for him. He has been practicing for weeks and has gone a few times but never pooped before. And he did it on a tiny potty in the family restroom inside Kohl's! I even snapped a few pictures! I also took video~ people I said video. But I will spare that for just close family! What a big boy he is becoming! After we left I took him to Wal~Mart to pick out a toy. This is a tradition I started when Andrew was potty-training..First poop in potty=prize! He picked a bat and ball~sup rising huh!? Then when we got home he went pee-pee in the potty again! I am not sure if this is the beginning of potty-training or not...we will see!?!

No comments: