Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to "her/'>http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


So for me this week I most certainly did not run out of milk for Bowen and procceded to give him creamer in his bottle..Nope, not me!


I didn't stay up way to late Fri. night or should I say Sat. morning to then miss my son's basketball game since I was so responsible and cleaned my house before we had my husband's 3 brothers over to celebrate his birthday..Nope, not me.



I didn't pawn my youngest off on his 3 big brothers so I could rest and recooperiate after a long night!


Hope everyone has as much fun as I do reading other people's Not Me's!



2 comments:

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great list! You sound like MckMama with creamer for the baby... I have NOT ever done the same thing!
Happy Not Me Monday and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Erin!

Thanks for stopping by! You sure have some cute boys there.

I'm gonna have to try that creamer trick. I wonder if he'll like the french vanilla or the hazelnut...