Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday

top~ old one bottom~ new shiny one!


Jack lover of hats


Piercey Poo we are gonna miss you!



Feeling guilty for making your kids and husband go to the basket for clean socks? Or maybe you're embarrassed about not shaving your legs for weeks! Well join in the fess up fun and head on over to mckmama.com and join in the Not Me! fun...

~I was not totally excited to get a brand new shiny dishwasher! Nope, NOt Me! But I was not a little disappointed when my husband got sick and it is now just sitting in the kitchen waiting to be put in!
~I do not love the fact that Jack loves to wear the hats he creates at school and also loves wearing capes with rain boots and wrist guards to the store...nope, not me!
~We are not bummed out about not keeping Pierce anymore...nope, not us!








No comments: