Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Me! Monday

So by now I think you know what time it is.....NNM! people. Head on over to mckmama.com to join in the fessing up fun...

I totally do not love taking pictures of my boys pouting....I would never do such a thing...nope, not me!
My sweet Bowen does not get called a girl every time we go out...and since I don't want him to be scarred for life, so I did not let my friend Creighton take the scissors to his precious blond hair...nope, not me!

I did not almost cry when I saw just how precious he still is even with shorter hair..nope, not me!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

love the short cut! all your boys are so cute!

The Oxford Family said...

ahh...I almost cried for my sons first haircut a few weeks ago!

His hair looks so great and I am sure he is happy to not be called a girl anymore :)