Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tickled Me Thursday!

Today Bowen and I went to my friend Betsy's house to play. She has twin boys, River and Jude who will be 2 in May.

We were getting ready to leave and I told Bowen to give hugs to his friends, and then Betsy did the same with her boys...

Well, Jude pays more attention to me than River does. River is more of a Mama's boy so he tends to stick by Betsy. Jude on the other hand is always sitting with me or grabbing my leg for me to pick him up.

To Betsy's surprise River came up to me and put his arms around my neck and gave me a kiss!!

She was so surprised that he did that. She told me yesterday he wouldn't even give her Mom a kiss...his own Grandmother!

Needless to say..that tickled me! It also made my day!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aww!! So sweeeet!