Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me! Monday

It's Monday Ya'll....so you know the drill. Head on over to mckmama.com and admit to some things you might not really want to! This week I did not.....

think it was so sweet to see all my boys snuggled up with Daddy watching a movie on our new laptop..nope, not me!
I did not document my boys playing with a pink kitchen to show their wives one day that they enjoy doing dishes...nope, not me!

I am not in total disbelief that MY baby sister Danielle is the age I was when she was born... I do not remember thinking how weird it would be when I was 30 and she was 15...nope, time does not fly!!


She has not turned into a sweet{most of the time}, beautiful, caring young lady..I do not take some credit for that since she had 3 moms! nope, not me!



No comments: