Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Me! Monday


It's baaaaack...Not Me! Monday is in full effect. Head on over to MckMama's blog at mckmama.com and join in the fuss up fun!

~We did not have a ton of kids over to celebrate Jack's 5th Birthday and I can not believe he is 5, Nope, Not Me!

Birthday Boy Jack

~ I did not crack up when Ben showed me the pictures of Andrew and Bowen having fun wearing blankets on their heads!! Nope, Not Me!


I am not sooo proud of Bowen for making a grand effort to get dressed ALL by himself....I did not send Ben running to get the camera to document this cuteness!! Nope, Not Me!


This is not Luke doing the Numa Numa song and it is not one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Nope, Not Me!

1 comment:

carmen said...

oh you have some cute sweet boys! it looks like jack got tons of presents and lots of fun.