Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun Family Filled Weekend

my baby is #11
We had a busy weekend here at the Woodall House...Friday night we went to Luke's basketball game at the Y and then went to Mexican with our friends David and Leslie and their kids! We haven't had Mexican in a while and it was just what I needed! Saturday morning I had a diaper shower to go to for my friend Creighton. She is having baby Cohen in just a few weeks...ohhh weee! I had dropped off my boys {minus Andrew~he was at his mom's} at my friend Stephanie's so I could go to the shower and then I picked them up and took them to my Mama's to spend the night. We had Leslie's Birthday party to go to with NO KIDS!! It was a much needed night hanging out, playing scrabble, drinking a few Fat Tires, and dancing to all kinds of music. It was so hilarious we were on the ground cracking up!! I don't have any pics cause Bowen busted my little camera and my Nikon had no battery..bummer dude. Then this evening we had Ben's brothers over for dinner. James and Sarah~ Adam, Alison, Jaden, Kirsten, Nicolas, and Adison~Jon and Tori, and Woody and Stephanie even stopped by! Ben and Jon made the BEST cubed steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, asparagus, and salad. Alison brought a yummy banana cake with homemade cream cheese icing...delish! I am worn out from an eventful weekend but so glad we got to get out and have a good time and visit with our family too!

No comments: