Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

I
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r208/jennisajoy/OUAB/NotMeMondaySIDEBAR180x180.jpg"/>


yes people it is time to let it all out...and laugh about it!

Not Me! Monday was started by MckMama over at mckmama.com so head on over and join in the fun...

my 2 yr. old Bowen was not hiding in the corner with a pack of sausage dogs and a knife the other day and he did not slightly cut his finger, and I did not feel like a horrible horrible mother...nope, not me!

I was not more than ecstatic when I got the news on my 30th Birthday last week that Jennifer {aka MckMama} was coming to the sweet South to my state for Thanksgiving and had a MckGathering yesterday! That was not the best news ever to get on my Birthday...Nope, Not Me!

I am not equally ecstatic to meet Hilary {mckmama's sis} this week after becoming friends and making a sweet sling for her and Raven her precious sweet babe...I do not hope we will be friends fo' eva! nope, not me!

My smart self did not delete pictures from one of my cameras yesterday from the MckGathering and I was not sick to my stomach for doing so! nope, not me!

2 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

That is so awesome you got to meet the MckFamily! I am uber-jealous. I live 5 hours away, but seriously contemplated making the trek to ATL! It sounds like everyone had fun!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Reeder Family said...

Hey girl! So nice to meet you and your sister yesterday! I'm so sorry to hear about your deleted pictures! That stinks!
Melissa