Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Are you ashamed of your kids knowing that the laundry is in a pile on the playroom floor and to go there for socks, or guilty of feeding your kids cereal for dinner when your hubby is out of for 3 days..well you are in the right place!! head on over to mckmama's to check out all the other people willing to fess up! happy not me's!

I did not almost hyperventilate when I got the awesome news on my birthday that MckMama and crew are coming to GEORGIA for Thanksgiving and are having a Southern Mckgathering!! And even better I do not also get to meet Hilary her sister that I have become friends through FB, blog, and phone!! Nope, Not Me!

My 30th Birthday was not awesome and I cannot wait for my party this Saturday..Nope, Not Me!

mine is short and sweet this week...have a fun Monday

No comments: