Monday, June 28, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Are you ashamed cause you can't find your camera charger and had to ask a friend to take pics of your child playing in his first travel ball gave ever?!
Or maybe your almost 3 yr. old told you that is ready to wear underwear instead of diapers? Well, don't be...just head on over to mckmama.com and join in the Not Me! fun...

I am not so ready to get a pool it is not even funny...it has not been in the 90's for the past 2 weeks and counting..nope, not me!

I have not been super lazy with my blogging lately and I do not feel bad about it..nope, not me!

My kids are not driving me bonkers some days and I do not question why I had 4 children...nope, not me!!

2 comments:

Lily Dawn said...

I have been a terrible blogger too lately... Summer fun has been taking over! Happy NMM =)

Lily (mama to 3 boys)

Kathleen said...

From one mom of 4 boys to another, I feel your pain. Hang in there and school will start back before you know it and then they will be your sweet angels again. lol Have a great Monday!

Kathleen
http://www.lifewith4boys.com