Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blogging Funk~

I have been crazy busy lately and blogging has taken the back burner!

We finished up the school year and I could not be more proud of my boys!

Luke and Jack finished up the Spring baseball season and now are playing All Stars! Ben is Head Coach of Luke's team since the Pirates finished in First place!!

We had to have the transmission replaced on the van...no fun but thank goodness for Mark and Woody for letting us borrow vehicles so I wouldn't be stranded for two weeks!

Ben has been working ALL the time lately! We miss him but we are so thankful he is working!

My friend Brandy's husband Chuck was in a motorcycle accident Sunday a week ago so I have been spending some time with her. He wasn't wearing a helmet so he had bleeding on his brain. He is still in the ICU and could use every one's prayers...

Summer Break is here and it has been raining quite a bit...the sun is shining right now though!

Hope ya'll are enjoying your summer break too!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm in a blog funk too.