Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me! Monday

For some reason my computer won't let me copy the NMM code off of mckmama.com so until I figure it out....we won't be seeing it. So, anyways....are you embarrassed for feeding your kiddos fast food for 3 days in a row, or maybe keep forgetting to put a folder back in your kids book bag? Well, don't be......just head on over to mckmama.com and join in the Not Me! fun....

I did not totally forget about my boy's dentist appt. last week after a weekend of snow..and I did not do the same exact thing 6 months ago...I always remember stuff...nope, not me!

I am not super duper thankful for my husband who took great care of one sick Mama and 4 boys {who thankfully were not sick} for 3 full days with a ton of activities to do all by his little self! ..nope, not me!

No comments: