Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday

luke benjamin
danielle and I

Mama and baby pirate


Ahhh It's Monday again all ready... I have so many not me's! it is hard to pick..Let's see....

I did not forget to feed Bowen breakfast and thank goodness i had left over snack from the ball field in the van. I would never forget to feed my kids...nope, not me!

I am not in denial about my baby getting big that I still let him have a bottle and paci. He is not over 2 yrs. old and almost potty trained but still a baby! nope, not me!

I do not have a little sister who is in High School and almost the age I was when she was born...that does not make me feel old at ALL!! nope, not me!

My boys{luke} do not torture me with their homework on a regular basis that it makes me want to pull my hair out....I do not end up practically cussing to myself that he has homework on a nightly basis..nope, not me!


So now it is your turn to join in the fess up fun. Head on over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to laugh with everyone else!

No comments: