Sunday, October 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday






my handsome boys and me

hilary's sling fabric






Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by mckmama over at mycharmingkids.net So head on over to check out a ton of others admitting to things they would maybe rather not be.. like laughing at your child when they trip and fall, or forgetting to feed your child a meal, or eating chips and salsa for 2 nights in a row for dinner! Let's get to it ya'll!


I was not totally psyched when my blog/FaceBook buddy Hilary {mckmama's sister} asked me to make a sling for her and her baby girl...and I was not also so thrilled to talk to her on the phone...I am not that silly that I would be overjoyed to talk on the phone to one of my blog friends for the first time...Nope, Not Me!


I do not dread turning the big 3~0 next month...I remember when I thought 30 was old.....gReAt...Nope, Not Me!


My boys are not the cutest boys on the planet and I do not love them to pieces and to the moon and back...nope, not me!

No comments: