Monday, July 20, 2009

Not My Child! Monday

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r208/jennisajoy/OUAB/NotMeMondayButtonV6cop/a>>




How could this sweet face make such a scene!!
Luke will probably work at a Zoo when he grows up!

SOoo this week MckMama at mycharmingkids.com decided to switch it up a bit and let it all hang out with the kids!! So here we go....




It was not my 4 yr. old child that pitched a HUGE fit in Dollar General last week when we were getting a birthday present...he did not scream for the whole 10 min. we were in the store...Nope, Not My Child, he is way to old to act like that!


It is not my child that is Obsessed with his pet snakes...people are not afraid to come over to our house..nope, not my kid!


It is not my kids who help themselves to popsicles and then ask me if they can have one...my kids are way to polite to do that..nope, not my kids!!




Wow...I feel better all ready. So head on over to MckMama's blog and join in the fun! Happy Not My Kids! Monday

No comments: