Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wordfull Wednesday

Thought I would actually type something today. Things have been swirling around my head and there has been so much going on I have neglected my blog!

A few weeks ago I was blessed to have a family photo shoot with Jennifer aka MckMama! I should be getting my disc in the mail any day now~ excited since we have not had a family picture in eight years!

I have hardly gone Christmas shopping...I think I need to get on the ball. I feel like my kids have everything already..ideas please?!

It has been freezing here lately....and flippin' windy! What is this the windy city? I think not!
My boys have had cabin{or should I say house} fever.

My Uncle Paul was here visiting last month and it was a joy to see him~ it had been way to long since his last visit.

I am glad hunting season is ALMOST over....I never get used to being a hunting widow!

I love reading blogs..I might be borderline obsessed. Who needs books when there are blogs :)

Happy Wednesday Y'all~

1 comment:

Liz at 4 GUYS and A DOLL said...

Happy Wednesday...It is sooo hard to buy stuff for one gender...I feel like I buy the same things over and over again....sorry I have no suggestions..good luck..I feel your pain!