Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Little All~Star Luke



Luke's All~Star team the Auburn Wildcats won all three games this weekend! They played one game on Saturday and two games on Sunday. They all hit the ball very well and had great defense! Luke rocked 2nd base and had some awesome hits with only one strike out. They will play again this weekend and hopefully we will do this good for the real tournament! He was telling Ben last night that he was starting to like baseball more! I think for a while it was more of a chore for him. He has always done so well with baseball , so we pushed him to be the best he can be. We are so proud of our little All~Star who will be turning 7 this weekend. I can't believe my baby is getting so big!

Coach Shannon, Shane,and Travis...not pictured David


talk after the game







Huddle up Wildcats!


my church sign in the background.. CMC is the best!









Luke hitting



















Love this kid!!

No comments: